maandag 20 augustus 2012

studs and spikes

Bonjour,

One week ago I went to Zara, and I saw a lot of items with studs or spikes. But not only at Zara, also at Mango and H&M. Also in every fashionmagazine and at every blog you can see an article or an outfit with studs. Studs and spikes are going to be our new fall/winter trend. So I choose my favourite accessoires items with studs and spikes from Zara. I also really like studs. It gives more personality to your outfit and can make an item a "statement-item" . At the moment I'm thinking of customizing my ballet pointes with studs at the back so they would look a bit more like the shadow stud shoes of Jeffrey Campbell that I really like. I will post a photo of my ballet pointes if I have customized them.

hope you enjoy,
 
     -xxx-
My studded favourites from Zara

The Jeffrey Campbell shadow studs
       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten