Bonjour,
This morning I woke up and I was thinking of making a new outfit. So I took my computer and started looking. First I took a look at the h&m website but i couldn't find were I was looking for. Then I looked at the River Island website and I immediately saw were I was looking for. So Everything from my outfit is from River Island. I really like River Island because it has alot of things inspired by designer items for a low price.
For my outfit I have chosen a blue dotted jacket with a pink accent. It costs 60,5 euro. As bottom I choose a black skirt in a very special fabric. It costs 42 euro. I combined the colored jacket with a basic black top under it. The price of the top is 22 euro.When I saw the shoes I immediately felt in love with them. The pink bow is so cute and fits perfect with the jacket.The shoes are costing 27 euro. To make the outfit perfect I choose a bracelet and earrings with a pink accent. They are costing both 15 euro. All the clothes are from River Island and you can see the pic of the outfit below.
Hope you enjoy,
-xxx-






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten